Greetings VoyagerNetz Community!
In these last few weeks we have released Version .9 and .10 of VoyagerNetz Engage and are now we are ready to update all of our clients with the new features!
Digital Stability! A big portion of what we worked on in these last two versions is something you won't notice in your user interfaces and does not come with cool looking screenshots, but is imperative to the long term strength of VoyagerNetz Engage, Digital Stability. You can always know that even though you might not see it, we take the security of your data incredibly seriously and are always working to to have the latest and strongest measures in place.
Improved User Management! We made the management of Users by Engage Administrators much more robust:
- A password can now be set by an administrator on the creation of new user, or when editing an existing user
- A user can now change their own password, within the Profile section.
- On login a “Forgot my password” (reset password) process is now available
- Web links in messages are now clickable when you send or receive!
- Conversation filters have been changed to function more like on-off switches and the ‘X’ (to remove the filter) is no longer shown.
- The auto-capitalization functionality is now enabled when working on a mobile device.
- Facebook Updates:
- When a contact’s Facebook profile details are not available, the conversation in the list will be shown as “anonymous” and not just the long Facebook ID. The ID will live in the Contact Info Section.
- When a contact enters Engage through the Facebook Guest Chat, instead of the long Facebook ID, it will say Guest -XXXX with a four digit ID for reference.
- Facebook channel now correctly loads the contact’s name and avatar in all users (when available).
- Copy & Paste functionality is available for copying existing messages, and writing new messages.
- The display of message statuses has been reviewed: a clock icon will represent being in the process of sending, one tick represents a sent message, and two ticks delivered. We do not currently show the read status of a message as it is not uniform across all channels.
- You will see improved speeds in the sending of messages and an overall faster experience for the user!
- The time across all of Engage, is now displayed in a 12-hour format, with a AM and PM qualifier.
- Information on the first message sent in a conversation (specifically, the channel) is now shown when the conversation is still in Waiting - to help better inform the User before accepting a conversation.
This is where we tell you the fixes we made in response to your feedback and concerns. Remember: we love your feedback, do not hesitate to let us know what you think and how we can improve!
- There were few issues concerning the new Supervisor role, around sending messages and functionality - Fixed!
- The Dashboard were giving periodic connection errors - Fixed!
- Some of you had an issue where inactive completed conversations were still shown in the Assigned section - Fixed!
- We had a few Participants who would lose access to certain conversations once they were closed- Fixed!
- There were a few issues concerning duplication of actions, like creating a new user - Fixed!
We are in the closing phases of VoyagerNetz Engage Version 1.0! We have a few items to finish up and are excited to launch the first official version of the App. We are so grateful to all of you who have joined us on this journey and are excited for the chapters that lie ahead!
Please continue to share your feedback and insights with us, we are here whenever you need us!
Your VoyagerNetz Team